Vehicle reviews aimed at identifying the orientation value of used vehicles.
Reasons for a vehicle review:
- You want to buy a vehicle and do not know whether the price is justified. As a buyer it is important to know if it’s an accident vehicle.
- You want to sell your vehicle and do not know what amount the sale is achieved.
- You need proof of the vehicle’s value for your insurance.
- You have restored your vehicle, rebuilt, etc. and want to know what value this has now.
- Take an extraordinary vehicle and want to document the value.
- They had a no fault accident with your vehicle and now need values for the settlement of claims (with the expert opinions relevant values in the event of a claim liability determined automatically).
- They had a self-inflicted accident with your vehicle and want to know whether a repair is still worthwhile? We calculate the damage to your vehicle and set against relevant values so that a concrete decision regarding the Reparaturwürdigkeit can be taken.
- Depending on the type of vehicle review different values are determined. Replacement cost value residual value Dealer purchase value Dealer sales value
- Factors influencing value, such as value-repair or accessories introduced later flow into the vehicle assessment. Similarly, supply and demand, as well as additional regional factors.